Welcome!
5 40 Read More
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Yesterday at 11:35 PM
I’ll take it. PM sent.
2 189 Read More
General Petroliana Discussion
Yesterday at 11:30 PM
And auctioneers are definitely negotiable as well. If you dont like their proposed sellers commission let them know.
15 784 Read More
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Yesterday at 10:42 PM
make offer: Aro hose reels parts , I bet these were sharp looking when they were new with the chrome trim.
0 12 Read More
Yesterday at 10:35 PM
I’m pretty sure it’s the same time every year which was last weekend . I will try to remember to post it on oldgas a couple of weeks before next years event . It really is a great time , no one will be disappointed if you like old cars old buildings Harley’s Indians , signs , gas pumps , good food and music , and the scenery is pretty amazing .
11 182 Read More
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Yesterday at 08:59 PM
Very Nice Pump😎👍
6 495 Read More
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Yesterday at 08:48 PM
Does anyone have the springs ?
The spinners look great!
Thanks
11 773 Read More
Yesterday at 08:14 PM
Here’s an example of scratches darkened on real thin porcelain. It makes the blue look a lot better, but it darkened the yellow a little bit. Overall the sign looks a lot better. (If you zoom in on the yellow and compare each picture, you can see what I’m talking about. However it’s not very noticeable from a distance, I just wanted you to be aware). It darkens it for two reasons... there could be rust/grime in the cracks and/or the porcelain is worn thin where the scratches are and blue is the underlying color.

Make sure you clean your sign and use a clean rag. This will prevent you from dragging dirt and grime into those areas.

All of this was probably way too long and technical of an answer, but just letting those know, who have never done it.

By-the-way, this sign looked like it was used as a door mat in a mud factory when I got it and the porcelain had worn and faded thin.
4 110 Read More
Yesterday at 06:59 PM
yes they are still available. I am in Johnson City TN (far NE corner of TN) can deliver to Dixie Gas if paid for.or deposit
5 756 Read More
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Yesterday at 06:44 PM
...great 2019, Clifton laugh ...love that Flexlume sign...
14 626 Read More
Petroliana Value Questions
Yesterday at 05:55 PM
Made a stunning find at an estate (sitting in attic for 50+ years?), this has no cracks, 90% of paint is good (one side has a little wear), bottom collar has a few small chips, overall in excellent condition. I have not cleaned the globe and it is covered in light dirt/dust. From what I have gathered, there are only a a few known out there.

0 23 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
Yesterday at 05:31 PM
Looking to buy GM and Chevrolet cans. Oil, transmis, antifreeze, wax, or any other cans, bottles, or tins pre 1970s. (Not interested in 70’s-80’s black and white cans) Pics are for examples. Pm me or call/text 641-295-0875 if you have or know of any for sale. Thank You!!
Mike
0 24 Read More
For Sale Petroliana for Offers, Bids or Trades (unpriced)
Yesterday at 05:06 PM
I have a recast door and frame for a clear vision visible hexagon pump, had a extra made for a pump I was trying to buy but the deal fell through and I don't have a home for it, so offering it up in case someone needs it.Open to offers or will consider trades as well.
0 35 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
Yesterday at 05:01 PM
looking for a base for an ERIE 753 or an Erie 753 slave pump (lower half of pump).

Can pick up in Carlisle or Hershey in next couple weeks.
0 16 Read More
Yesterday at 02:49 PM
That tree has been here, I'm sure, since this place been here, and it has seen much much, and it knows much much. And I'm not ashamed to say I've talked to it, and I'm not crazy either. It's not necessary craziness when you talk to trees and rivers. But a different thing when you talk to ditches and bayous. A ditch ain't nothing, and a bayou ain't too much either. But rivers and trees--less, of course, it's a chinaball tree. Anybody caught talking to a chinaball tree or a thorn tree got to be crazy. But when you talk to an oak tree that's been here all these years, and knows more than you'll ever know, it's not craziness; it's just the nobility you respect. (155)
Gaines, Ernest J. The Autobiography of Miss Jane Pittman. New York: Bantam Books, 1972. Print

$3500 shipped. Don’t be no Chinaball tree person

Email: markpam2728@gmail.com is best
0 133 Read More
Yesterday at 01:03 PM
Would like to sell this vintage enamel Purolator sign / thermometer for my grandfather. He recently moved out of his home into an assisted living facility and I am helping him downsize his belongings. My grandfather worked for Purolator well over 50 years ago and the company gave him this thermometer / sign as a token of their appreciation for his efforts.

The sign reads: "Purolator Filters" "Best in any weather". The thermometer is accurate. It is in good vintage condition with a few knicks here and there. Measures 7" wide by 27" high.

$200 plus shipping.
0 128 Read More
Yesterday at 04:28 AM
Matt, you are correct, it is a Joy visigauge. Seller won't sell visigauge separately unless someone pays $450 cash in hand. He will not accept any other form of payment.
8 255 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
Yesterday at 04:04 AM
Still in need!
7 562 Read More
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Yesterday at 02:53 AM
Worth considering,thanks.
375 132,457 Read More
Yesterday at 02:12 AM
Funny, a single sided one in that cond would sell fast!
16 807 Read More
Yesterday at 01:53 AM
Price drop $975 shipped
1 336 Read More
Yesterday at 01:20 AM
I have this what I assume is an oil dispenser? It has the name Erie on the front plate. Can someone tell me more about what it is? And some idea of value??
0 77 Read More
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 18 19

Click for an eBay Search Form and lots more live petro auction listings

Copyright © 2019 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved