Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#730581 Wed Jun 05 2019 07:41 PM
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
We are two weeks out from the 33rd Annual Check the Oil Show in Columbus, OH! Again held at the Embassy Suites, 2700 Corporate Exchange Drive.

Dealer set up begins on Thursday afternoon June 20, no early set up will be allowed. Show runs all day on Friday, June 21 and concludes with the auction at 10:00 a.m. on Saturday, June 22.

The host hotel is currently sold out, please contact the Aloft Hotel located at 32 Heatherdown Dr., Westerville, OH, phone number 614-899-6560 for accommodations. Other local hotels are available as well.

We have a couple outside exhibitor booths available, if you wish to set up and stay elsewhere contact us today.

Be sure to park in designated areas and respect the neighboring businesses as they conduct their normal daily operations.

For more information please visit our website at www.checktheoilmagazine.com

Enjoy some scenes from last year and we look forward to seeing you at the show!

image1.jpeg image6.jpeg image11.jpeg

Wanted: Ripple Body Globes, picture globe, any Dixie Distributors keyhole gas pump globe and ANYTHING from Old Dutch Refining, Muskegon, MI Musgo sign
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Aaron,
Should we have received anything in the mail confirming our room reservations? I don't think I've received anything yet. How do I know if I have a confirmed room at the host hotel?

BrianH

Brian H
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Set up day is here! Looks like the weather will be clearing out for a nice afternoon of set up and tomorrow looks beautiful for the show tomorrow!

We hope to see many of you in Columbus!

Aaron Hop

Wanted: Ripple Body Globes, picture globe, any Dixie Distributors keyhole gas pump globe and ANYTHING from Old Dutch Refining, Muskegon, MI Musgo sign
L
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
L
“Special Thanks” to Andy, Aaron, Lonnie and the Hop family and staff for a well organized and run show. Glad to see Rock back, enjoyed talking with him about the old times when the show first started in Denver to where it has progressed to now. Looking forward to seeing everyone next year.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Pegasus, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved