Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
jkyocom Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
My new addresses are now FINALLY updated in my profile.
One address is a parts company that is open daily and will accept my/your/our incoming computers. ( I am the plumber for the two owners & their families ;))
This is a security measure as one incoming computer from Fed Ex Never made it to me a few years back. (The only one in my 32 yrs)
I think the driver stole it, because he was interested when he saw some computers I was cleaning outside at the time.
The owner thinks I stole it from him, because someone signed for the computer, but it was not me. I never saw that driver again.
I lost the owner's business because of this. I have my own cores, I don't need to steal anyone's.

FED EX will not leave packages when I am not home. I would have to retrieve them from Atlanta which would take a few hours including diving time.
Using Smith Brothers address will give me a more secure way of accepting your treasures. Someone will always be there.
I never had a computer stolen from my doorstep in the city in 22 yrs.

Computers are to be sent to :
10 City Hall Ave.

Mail and small packages that fit in a mailbox can come to:
80 Pleasant Ridge Rd.

My name, city, state, & zip code are the same. Just two new street addresses, one for incoming computers, one for incoming mail & small packages.

Thanks
Joe Yocom,

BTW. I am still not running at the capacity I would like to be and can't accept any new orders right now,
I am WAY behind due to circumstances beyond my control. I am making progress though............UGH !

Veeder Root Rebuilds.....since 1987
Veeder Root Identification CD
Gas Pump Clock Repair
jkyocom@bellsouth.net
All Items Offered Must Have Prices

All Items Offered in This Category Must Have Prices.
72 hour bumping rule now being enforced. Please read the For Sale Guidelines.

Please read and follow all the For Sale Petroliana forum Guidelines and Non-Petro For Sale forum Guidelines
R
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
R
Thanks for the update Joe. It is greatly appreciated.

Randy

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Collectible Motor Oil Can auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved