Fellow Old Gassers,

I'm not a huge collector of cans and I already have several favorite cans in my own collection. Therefore, I am going to sell a lot of the other cans I currently have stockpiled (including some real good, hard to find cans). I'm going to sell them all on eBay. Up until 2 weeks ago I have never sold anything on eBay. I threw a few cans on there to get my feet wet and it went well.

ALL OF THE CANS I AM GOING TO SELL ARE GOING TO START OUT AS COMMON OR LOWER PRICED CANS AND THEN PROGRESSIVELY GET BETTER AS TIME GOES ON. All the way up to PENNTROLEUM, JOHNSON, HUDSON, HUSKY, INDIAN, OILZUM, REFINERS, OLD DUTCH, and BEAR RING cans among other great cans. There are quarts, square gallons, a few 2 gallons, handy oilers, and grease cans. I will try to post several each week with my auctions ending on Sunday evenings around 10pm eastern time. If you are a can collector and would like to save me as an eBay seller, that'd be great and I'd appreciate it.

I will try to post the eBay link to all of them here on OldGas, in this thread. If you want to purchase one, please click the link here on OldGas to bid, because eBay pays OldGas a percentage, which helps out this website. Some of the cans in the beginning may not appeal to everyone here on OldGas, but I will post them with a link anyway to help out OldGas… just in-case.

Thanks for looking,
Steve

Last edited by Speedracer; Sun Dec 15 2019 09:57 AM.

-Steve B. (WTB: 48" Flying A button, 48" black/org Phillips 66, White Star, and Chevrolet Signs. Also looking for a Wayne 866. Send a PM. Thanks.)