Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
Moozark Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I am brand new on this forum and have lots of questions. For many years, I have been looking for items from the Purity Oil Company in Springfield, Missouri, and have NOT found much. I’m also very interested in the history of the company but have not found a lot of information. I would like to get acquainted with anyone else who collects this company. If anyone has any photos of Purity service stations, gas delivery trucks, Purity gas pumps or globes, please let me know. I have several different Purity Oil cans and one globe but little else. I believe they sold Red Hat gasoline but I have never seen any such globes. I would like to know if their Red Hat globes were generic or if “Purity Oil” was printed on it. As far as I know, they had four gas stations in Springfield, MO, and several in other SW Missouri towns. (Also note: I am NOT talking about the “Purity99” company of Canada or the Pure Company.)

PurityOilCo_RedHatGas_SpringfieldNewLeader_24mar1930.jpg
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
don't know if this is out of Missouri .. ... cool

1puritycn.JPG

RANDY
R
R
Moozark,
Came across your thread from a few years back in regards to some questions about the Purity Oil company in Springfield Missouri. I would be interested to hear from you in regards to any information that you have found. I too reside in Springfield Missouri and have had some interest looking into the history of this company. You can contact me at the email address in my Profile. Thanks!

Last edited by Oldgas; Sat Dec 14 2019 08:05 PM. Reason: edit to help new member

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved